To speed up your slow Windows 7 experiences follow the mentioned tips -
First, know about the hardware requirements of your operating system. This latest offering by Microsoft supports following hardware configuration.
* CPU: More than 2GB, (Dual Core processor or its advanced version is considered better)
* Memory: More than 1GB, the more is the RAM the better is the speed.
* Hard Drive Space: The free space in hard drive should be more than 20GB and more than 5GB for the system cache.
Your system supports the provided configuration yet you have a slow computer, there may be some glitch in the operating system installed by you. To avoid such anomaly, you should again optimize Windows 7 in your PC.
Despite of these two tasks, you PC is facing troubles, there are lot more to do - as you must maintain your hard drive on regular basis.
Always keep an eye on the free space in hard drive and you must not save big files in primary partition.
You must keep track on regular cleaning out of files, which are not in your use.
While removing applications, make sure, you are performing every task correctly.
If PC is flaunting an error message, keep checking it. This may prevent your PC from getting slowed beyond belief.
A timely de-fragmentation of disk is equally important.
You can also enable write cache to speed-up your operating system.
[Note - Those who are not aware of the complete procedure of enabling write cache in the Window 7, can follow the mentioned tips to do it perfectly.
1. Click on "Start" and point to "Search".
2. Write "device" into the search box and Press "Search".
3. Select "Device Manager" in the search results.
4. Open the Disk Drive branch.
5. Click the hard disk for its property sheet.
6. Activate "Enable Write Caching" on the Device check box.
7. For maximum performance, activate the "Turn Off Windows Write-Cache Buffer Flushing on the Device" too.
8. Click "OK" for faster Windows 7.]
This is the simple method that can make your operating system run fast and your PC run smoothly.
G Cullen is a online technical support associate at PC Care. The extensive service spectrum of PC Care includes virus and spyware removal, operating system & software support, email & browser support as well as assistance in installation of all the peripheral accessories for you PC.
The Latest offering from PCCare247 includes Online Microsoft Windows 7 Support.The support for Windows 7 includes Windows Vista upgrade to Windows 7, Windows 7 Speed up, Windows 7 Optimization, Windows 7 Installation and other troubleshoot needs
Our endeavor is to keep you at ease and your PC working uninterruptedly by offering you tailor made online computer support services, which take care of complete health of your personal computer.